Sunday 10 March 2013

A fortnight-long half term, you say? Part I

Hello again, blog. And hello again readers, if you're still there. Sorry for the recent lack of posts, I've been bereft of my (Dad's) computer for the holidays but, as you'll see, it was all worth it.

First stop, Nice! We went on another brilliant Erasmus trip from Lyon and after 6 hours on the road we arrived in a slightly rainy paradise.







We also saw the famous Nice Carnival; the Bataille des Fleurs during the day and a parade in the evening. The theme was 'The King of the Five Continents', hence the international flavour to the floats.




















We ventured to Monaco for a night out and the last day. The sun (sort of) shone on our morning in Monte Carlo as we visited the royal castle and the enormous marina.







When I'm a 'grown-up' I'll live here.

...that's after I win the lottery, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment